BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 August 2012

It was probably time to start writing again. I did not write since ages for very obvious and personal reasons but today as I was on my own and reflecting, I realised it was probably high time to get on with my life and everything I left behind.  Sure, it's hard to lose the people you love, it's harder when the cause of the loss is Death.  Everyday you wake up and you feel that person is still there, but as the day goes on you know you cannot hide away from the truth anymore, you cannot pretend that person is still THERE. You have to live with it all your life, so why not start NOW! 

It's very easy to smile again, they said. Well, it's very hard to try. 
Everyday shall now be "Trying to Smile Again Day" and probably in a very soon future smiling will be easy again! :)

Anyways, coming back to my blog : it looks dull. A LOT!
I should do something about it, after I am done with myself though :)
Year 3 is pretty good till now and the Dissertation thing does not seems too much of a horror movie yet,

So, things are turning out pretty well!

Again this new semester seems so different than the rest,
Some people left,
Some people came,
And some people forgot,
But it does not matter anymore,
When you have seen SO much in only two short months, you feel you can stand anything Life throws at you,
You are ready to fight it all and to get out victorious even if it looks scary.

If you are reading this and you do not understand a word of what I am writing,
Don't worry :)
I just needed to write and move on with my messy Life =]


On a brighter note,
I am becoming more and more nerdy this year and I feel great about it :)
I feel like I might even bag that Bloody First Class =D


And on a less brighter note,
I am wearing REAL braces now,
My teeth hurt a lot :) I can still smile without showing em teeth which is a good thing but I can hardly eat anything -.-

On an I-don't-know-what-note,
I am still pretty much single and not ready to mingle =D
I still hate people trying to flirt with me and I still hate guys staring at me :)

But yes, I am still pretty ^^

This post does not have a title yet -.- It's about so much thing I can not decide what to title it.

I will be writing again tomorrow or later today itself :D
I am loving this ♥


Have a great September!

xoxo
ZOu♥

0 comments: