BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 17 March 2011

The tide that left and never came back =]

I LOVE TODAY =]


Reason? 
Well, no particular one. It was one pretty awesome boring day.
But there's something about today that makes it beautiful.
It's smelling winter.♥


This morning, when I woke up,
I found myself going back in Time,
Back to my HSC days.
Back to my jolly days. 
Back to the time when everything seemed easy.
Back to the time when the people around would make everything seems fun.
Back to the time when we used to believe in each other.


And then, this afternoon, when I went out,
The winds made everything look like it was '09 again.
Everything seemed like that day we missed the school bus and ran after another one.
Everything seemed like that day we walked from Shoprite to QB.
Everything seemed like that day, we bunked tuition.


Winter is near. ^^
The memories keep coming,
And today everything reminded me of the days,
We were little teen girls,
When it was all about us,
When Life was pretty cool towards us.


Winter will always be nostalgic.
No matter what. ^^


xoxo
ZOu x)

3 comments:

Blazteroidz said...

Good old winter, always brings back memories :) They come flooding back, and then as you said, that nostalgia hits you.

How one wishes we could go back to those days, where things were simpler, easier [ as you mentioned ].

I like this: "Back to the time when we used to believe in each other."

Hard reality of life, with time, things change, people change. But that's just how things are :)

Enjoy your winter mate, and cover up!

Good reading :)

ZOu said...

You seriously need to write another post on that old blog of yours :P You read =P Thankiou ♥

Blazteroidz said...

i'll try to :)