BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 10 March 2011

The Wind That Blew My Heart Away ♥

"Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music? The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It's just life." ~Ellie [S3E13]
Lately, I found myself being afraid of death,
And all the sorrows it can possibly bring,
Then,
Whenever I feel scared about the cruel realities of life,
I just watch this awesome episode of OTH all over again.


OTH is not only about entertaining people,
It helps people become stronger,
It helps people grow up and beyond their capacities,
It helps people face life =]


It is not always going to be about moving on in life, achieving great things,
Making others proud of you,
Finding love,


Sometimes, it's more than that,
Sometimes, it's deeper than these,
Sometimes, it's just about living and making the most of what remains,


Because every breath you take,
Is one breath you lose. 
And you're never getting it back.


I am sleepy. Good Night World♥


ZOu =)

0 comments: