BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 1 July 2011

I wish the world was a better place!

               

This picture was taken today at Tamarin,
It looks like one of the most beautiful places ever,
I wish people could see beyond this beauty,
I wish people could see the horrible life children have to live there,
I wish people could feel the miseries of those growing in poverty,
I wish people could make a move to change the world,


I wish this world was a better place,
And children do not have to suffer anymore,
It might be a common thing,
But when you listen to those children,
When you become part of their problems,
It is only then that you can truly understand what they go through daily,
And then you wish you could do something to change this world,
You wish you could do something to help people,


But the truth is that not much can be done!
The truth is that you can only help by being a listener,

This is the world,
It is probably too late to even consider changing it.


Happy 1st of July people! =]
ZOu♥

2 comments:

Anii said...

i love this you <3

Kodi said...

like it too... :)