BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 June 2011

Good Bye June!

June's over!
It's been terribly LONG.
I never liked June and I am glad it's over =]


I am impatiently looking forward to July ♥
Because of numerous things,
But most importantly because "I have stuck with Harry until the very end!",
YES =]


"All was well" are the last words of Harry Potter,
And I wish I could say the same for the muggle-world!
But hey, it could have been worse,
Winter is [not winter according to the many friends of mine who came for holidays [Belgium is a horrible place, I am telling you 8-)]!] amazing =]
Work is the best thing ever,
And the rest,
Well the rest, I believe, will make much sense in the end!


Because in the end it is always worth it =]


Till then,
Have a LEGENDARY July ♥


0 comments: