BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 9 June 2011

Wintery =P

  Today was one perfect wintery day =]
Wintery : Word I just invented.

When travelling by the bus,
You tend to have like a LOT of time to yourself,
Wondering,
And when the sky is grey,
The wind is blowing intensely,
The rain is falling and you can see droplets of water on the window,
And some amazing song is playing,
You know it's all about going back..

The journey in a bus sure takes you years back,
Especially when you come across the same sights,
You can smell days of the gone years,

I remember once upon a time,
I went on Anii's roof with Vandish,
And he showed me something amazing,
I should probably have fallen in love with him that day :P

Today when I was going back home from Anii's,
I remembered that day,
And I remembered how beautiful some people can be,
I also remembered that Time is not in our control,
It might seems like yesterday,
But it's just years ago.

Life is pretty funny,
It gives you so little time to live and be happy,
And the rest of your life is spent in remembering the tiny moments you spent smiling.


Someone on my facebook just posted a M.L.K's quote :
‎"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
And yes, in the end,
We remember only our friends and their silence,
And their betrayal,
And the sound of their footsteps leaving,

The sound we keep waiting for,
In the hope that someday it might be heard again,
Coming back,
Which happens very very very rarely,

Most of the times,
Such friends remain a memory that lives forever in our heart,
But yeah,
It is no reason for us to forget the rest of our world,
Surely sometimes we shall stop and wonder,
Where did it all go,

But we cannot spend a whole life wondering what happened,
Time is running,
We shall run along.
Else,
We'll be left behind and be a memory for the rest of the world!

ZOu

1 comments:

Anii said...

awww,my roof. :) nu ti kav aller. next time kan to revini,nu dej lor terrace :)


<3