BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 June 2011

SweetDreamsGoodNight♥

Time for bed!


It's a cold night=]
In the silence of the night,
It's as if I could hear heartbeats
And waves,
Clashing against the rocks,

It's as if I could feel my feet sinking in the moist sand,
It's as if I could feel the warmth of the sun on a cold day,
It's as if I could feel a forgotten kiss against my lips♥


                                                              
When it's time for bed,
Every dream is permitted,
Even the most stupid one,
Even the most exaggerated one,
Even the most unreal one.

When it's time for bed,
I can bring you back into my life,
I can make unwanted people die,
I can erase the time,
I can stop the memories from fading away,
I can change a tear into a smile,

I can make the impossible-possible again =]

When it's time for bed,
The world is mine =]
And I can make it a better one ^^

If only we had the courage to see those dreams during day time,
If only we could turn the impossible into possible during day time,
If only we could make all right,

Dreams would not exist,
Reality would have been more than enough,
But yeah,
Apparently it's very important to dream,

It's time for me to dream =PSweet Dreams People♥

zOu.♥

0 comments: