BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 6 June 2011

WEIRD

Too often I have found myself alone despite being with people I LOVE.
Too often I have heard the people I love laughing,
When I was standing, alone, away, and lost in my own world!


"Maybe it's me, Maybe I am destined to be left alone.." ~P.S.


I gave myself the liberty to think I was weird,
And that I do not belong to this world [I am not a muggle, eh? :P],
I do not belong to these people,
No one will ever understand,
No matter how hard they try,
No matter how convinced they are of themselves that they do know,
WHO I AM.


Somebody once said,
I needed to get out of my world,
I can not,
You get out of mine ^^
I have a world of my own,
No it's not that I am selfish,
It's just that I am not like the rest!
It's just that I am from another world,
I was made up of some other soil,
I was made up of some other dust,
I was made up with a lot of care,
[This made me remember one epic line, "I am made up of SHIT!" ~Somebody, Somewhere!]


I am not like you,
And I will never get out of my world,
I will always be this way,
Deal with it!


And I know exactly what you are going to say when you will read this,
I have heard it too often,
It will take more than just a broken heart and some broken bonds to change the person I am =]


I like to believe I am alone,
I like to believe I am always left on my own,
I like to believe no one gives a damn about me,
I like to believe I am not loved,


But yeah, I know it's not so,


I am weird.
I love who I am.
You should too =P

0 comments: