BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 7 June 2011

If you wanna go.♥

THIS song has been on replay for the last one hour,
Amazing song indeed ♥

We built too much just to stand and watch it fall apart..


Today was my first day as a Psychologist,
It was an amazing day,
And today I am sure I love what I do and I am going to be doing for the rest of my life,




There is nothing more soothing than helping people,
Because too many a time we were left without a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen to us,
What I do is about helping others to have a better life,
It is about changing the world,
And someday I will change every people for the best!


I feel proud of who I am today ♥


You and i know we need to figure this out..


We never figured it out,
We never figured each other out,
It's too late =]


Just go..
Go far away..



You'll never be far though,
Because I still ♥ you.

0 comments: