BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 June 2011

Life is too short to spend it crying over our miseries!

Hello People =]


I was browsing through my fb, 
And I saw a teacher of mine, from high school,
With a brand new album,

She's suffering from cancer,
And she's probably one of the strongest person I know,
When I was at school,
She used to be one of those people whose class anyone would love,
Because she loved us, and she has an immense love for teaching I suppose,
She is one of the people who for sure left an imprint on me during my school days,
She is one of those people to whom you could listen for hours,
Even if sometimes she was just talking about her life,

I knew she was a strong person,
But now I've actually got the proof,
She has a zeal for living-a zeal I have never seen before in any other person,
She is actually fighting to LIVE,
and that's what makes the whole difference between HER and the people that gives up on themselves as soon as they learn they are suffering from sth as serious as Cancer,

She is a living example I believe of those who strive to reach a goal in life,
She has been facing a lot of other difficulties before,
But she has always been a fighter,
She knows it ain't easy,
But she never stop smiling,

And I believe she is going to come victorious,
Not only because she is a strong person,
But because she loves life,
And she knows that Life is meant to be lived,
No matter what happens,
No matter how many difficulties she has to face,
I Know she is going to rise from every fall and win every fight =]


Today, I went in a random school,
And the educational psychologist guiding me told me things which made me realise how lucky we were tohave been Loreto girls,
She was herself a Tifi Lorette,
And when you go to other schools,
You realise the REAL difference between a Loreto girl/or any other confessional school stud and those kids from random schools,
We grew up in an environment where we were loved,
We were instructed to be adults of tomorrow,
We were educated with care,
We had a culture of our own,

You might criticise/refute this as much as you want,
The truth is that we were brought up in a different and BETTER way ^^
I have friends from like the "Best" schools in the country,
But dude-see the way they behave/think : they are totally stuck up people!
Have a nice evening people,
TL♥

0 comments: