BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 6 June 2011

Move on.Move away. Move out.

Getting over love? DARN,that's hard.


Getting over friendship? There's nothing more hard than this.
It takes ages to build one amazing friendship,
It takes ages to learn who a person is,
It takes ages to discover who is finally your true friend,


But it takes no time to lose em all.


Getting over your best friend?
It can take the life out of you,

Because how can you EVER forget that one person who's been there when the rest was not?
How can you even find someone to take her/his place?

How can you believe in anything else if you lost the thing you believed will last forever?


Maybe we tend to take such relationships for granted?
Maybe we tend to be oblivious to the fact that just as love, friendship too is a brittle relationship?
Or maybe shit happens?


Well, when such things happen,
What we need to do is get a NEW life,
We need to get over the world,
We need to be who we are more than ever,
We need to find new people to be part of our lives,


And if we cannot,
We can just stay on our own,
It is not the end of the world,


Too much experience in that matter --->  Crying over it won't make a difference,
I lost so many people,
So many TRUE people,
People who used to MAKE UP my world,
People for whom I would be ready to give up on anything,
People who shaped who I am TODAY,


But yeah,
When they left,
I cried,
Once, Twice, Blah Blah and Blah : They never came back =]
But I am still here,
I still believe in them as much as I did yesterday,
They are still my best friends,
But I got over them,
Because my life is not about THEM,
It's about ME =]

Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up. ~L.S


I Know you will move forward tomorrow morning,
But I also know deep in your heart,
You'll still think you should give up,


Remember that I was once the one waking up and having to choose,
And whenever I had to choose,
I remembered your words and moved forward because I believed nobody can be stronger than you.
If I can move forward without remembering the people of my past even once,
You can too,


Because you shaped who I AM =]


Good Night ^^

0 comments: