BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 1 October 2011

Octob♥r =]

Have an amazingly great October People of My Heart ♥


I have so many birthdays to take care of this month : YEAH! Entreps classes were no waste! I am reading my BP everyday [JOKE -.- This class was hell! I want to kill people when I remember it :S]


This Winmer [We are between winter and summer : and no, we do not have spring here!] is going to be crazy : I have to go to classes almost everyday, I have to go shop for people's birthday almost everyday and I have like thousands of assignments and tests! I TOTALLY LOVE MY LIFE =P 
Seriously ♥
I am addicted to a new song [NO! It's not chammak challo :S eww.] : you should prolly listen to IT =] [[I Know, I am a TVD freak :) I love Stefan :S (i am so unlike people who are usually obsessed with Damon, though I think he's drop dead sexy!)]]






I wrote a great post last night,
But I won't post it NOW!
Later =]



Have a good night people♥


I am a happy bitch!


xoxo
ZOu ♥

0 comments: