BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 3 September 2010

Anii..You were made for the big times,They said you're a star to be in the NME ♥

You said you were not there when i needed you,
But the truth is that you were there every single moment.


You said you left me by myself when i was crying,
But the truth is that you were the only one wiping my tears.


You said you could not fulfill the duty of a friend,
But the truth is that you are my only TRUE friend.


You said you could never be a friend,
But the truth is that you are more than a sister to me.


I don't know what other people think.
I don't care if others feel you were not a real friend.
I don't give a damn if the whole world think you are selfish or whatever,


All i know is that you made me smile in the darkest hours of my life,
You were there when the rest left,
You were there when nothing was right,
You were there when i could not find my way.


You were the one to bring back happiness in my life.
You were the one to make everything go right.
You were the one who held my hand and helped me find my way again.


You are the only reason, I kept on living.
You are the only reason I never gave up.
You are the only reason I still believe.


Even if the whole world hate seeing us together,
Even if the whole world think we do not belong together,
Even if the whole world is against us,


I believe in our Friendship,
I believe in us,
And above all, I believe in YOU♥






I said it so many times,
I'll say it again : Thank You Ani♥
You mean the world to me =)



When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you, i'll always be there♥

Even if i am of no great help, I'll still try to make you smile,
'Cause when you smile for ME, World seems all right  =)

MKT Ani♥
"Pa kit mw"

.x.

3 comments:

lost wanderer said...

nice blog! btw, wouldn't that girl be Anishta R ???? :S

ZOu said...

Yes totally-WHO'S YOU? :)

lost wanderer said...

am an old friend of hers .. ihihi, she can confirm it ^_^