BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 18 September 2010

I thought i forgot..

All the memories..
All the pain..
All the words..

I did not.

I never did.

I tried.

I pretended.

At some point, it becomes UNCHARGETAKEABLE as Rocco says!

It's hard to forget what you love.

It's harder to forget what's part of you.



...
And sometimes even if you have the most wonderful people in the world who loves you, you still miss the person who NEEDED to be there.
And sometimes, even if you laugh like crazy and smile all the time, the tears are still present.
And sometimes, even if the world seems beautiful, you know life dumped you. [JWM♥]

..Sometimes they come back!♥

Why didn't you save it this time?
Why didn't you stop me?
Why didn't you try like before?

Why did you let me go?

Why didn't you come back this time?

When I miss you, I run away from the world.
When I miss you, I run away from myself.
When I miss you, I simply run away.

..Because sometimes facing the truth kills me!
And facing the people who worked so hard to make it okay, is even harder.

Zou.I miss you calling me this way.
My life is so not the same without us.

~"u`re everything for me.."~ 15.09.09 

I wished we never met. All you could bring was sadness. You said this sometimes back in December '09. I am saying it today.
I wished we never met.

Zou.

0 comments: