BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 17 October 2010

There is always HOPE ^^

Dear People,
I feel happy. ♥ YAAAAAAAAAAY! [Okay -.-]
And i sincerely hope you are happy too =)
Do not mind the wounds =)
Do not mind the pain =)
Do not mind the darkness =)

It's all part of Life. 
Smile through it =)
If you can't : CRY ^^
Do not forget. But live your life. 
You have every right to remember and to wish everything was like before : But still, enjoy what you have today. Who knows? Tomorrow you might cry over what you let go today.

So, let the memories away for awhile, and cherish what you have right now.
Even if it's very little happiness-it still IS happiness. And, you know you have it-you know you can feel it. 

"When it's real, you can't walk away.." -TVD-
Do not walk away.
But do not stay there either.
Build new memories for tomorrow, by making your way through your present.

Life is worth living.
When you have the right friends.
When you have a little faith.
When you have loved.
When you have been through the worst.

..Because Life is wonderful. And you know it ^^

[Biology >.> BYE!]

Good Night ♥
And smile ^^

ZOu x



P.S. Dear Anii, Ily ♥ I felt like saying it :S I'm sorry if i ain't talking to you. I am dealing with myself. I promised I was never going to bother people with my problems again. I miss you (:

3 comments:

lost wanderer said...

c'est tres rare sa que les gens trouvent la vie sympa..

nice spirit! nice wordings you used :)

Anii said...

Anoop :P
she stayed too much in my company
:)
du cou, i left some marks on her
[[no non =) ]

ZOu said...

Yeah right fam >.>

TY lost wanderer :P