BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 14 October 2010

"You make sad looks beautiful.." -OTH-

"Someday you'll leave and you'll never come back >.>" -ZOu-

Dear People,
 Life tastes good. Or better. Or whatever. 
It does not actually. I don't know what it tastes like. I'll tell you one day; when my life is over- when i have lived every single moment of my sometimes-wow-sometimes-eww-Life. ♥
I am tired [again-.-] of people telling me what's right or wrong =) I AM OLD ENOUGH to know what i should do or not. And if i feel like missing someone who broke my fucking heart, that's MY PROBLEM. Go to hell. TY :) Why am i always hearing craps like "Get over." or "Live your life." - WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK AM I DOING? 
I am very happy. In case YOU were too busy to notice =) 
Once in a while [I always do, actually -.-] I feel like missing him. That's my problem. Those are my tears-my memories-my dreams : LET ME LIVE the way I WANT :)
Stop butting in :) Even if you happen to be a very close friend. 
YAY!
And Yousrina should go kill herself. -.-" [You do not need to know who she is-if you already know-good for you :D]
It's been ages i haven't been MEAN :)
I FEEL LIKE BEING MEAN AGAIN! YAY!
If you cannot deal with me : Get a life ^^'

Some days ago, an angel was born. ♥
I realised that no matter how much they cry-babies always mesmerize us. 
I am always like OMG-*_* when i hold HER. YES! The baby is a HER : And for the first time in HISTORY, ZOu happened to fall in love with a baby-girl. Awww. ♥
[I think maybe i should write another post-concerning the baby-i'll do it later-when i'm done with my assignments and class-tests and depressions and EVERYTHING :)]

I am writing real crap posts these days! YAY!
I hate people :( 
GO AWAY >.>




Good Night People of my life :)
Good Night People I love [My life is crowded :) I love very few of em people in it ^^] ♥
Good Night People I hate ^^ I wished you die in your sleep tonight :)
Good Night Bitches who have nothing to do but eye the man of others : I felt like saying Good Bye to you too :O Get a male prostitute. TY!
Good Night Love of my life♥ I miss you big times. 

x

2 comments:

Anii said...

life is an apple

ZOu said...

You don't want to talk of apples, do you?
Apple reminds me of erm :) BYE!