BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Village Bicycle ^^

Kehne Ko Saath Apane Ek Duniya Chalti Hai
Per Chhupke Is Dil Mein Tanhaayi Palti Hai..

True.

*I am feeling melancholic* 
*I miss Shakespeare*
*I miss English Literature*

There are some days when I forget your existence.
There are some days when I forget to miss you.
There are some days when I forget all the pain you caused to me.

And,then, there are days like today.
Days when, wherever I go-Every single thing reminds me of you.
Days when, you would not get out of my mind.

*Good Luck HSC people*

I feel like hating people.
I feel like hating my friends.

*It happens.*

I spent 3 hours in the library today.YAY!
I hate STATS >.> I WANT NAZIM >.> 
I am tired. =)
I hate Bitches ^^
I Love Blair Waldorf ♥

"Once a man has tasted caviar, it baffles me how he can settle for catfish!" ~B~

----------

I am not crying.
I do not cry anymore.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I am tired of seeing your brother every single day.
I hate your nose.
I miss you.
I wished you were here. 
OK BYE! -.-"




--------------


Dear People,
I am just fine. Stop dramatising.
BYE!

-----------

 I am a village bicycle. Apparently. YAY!
I miss you.
OH GOD! -.-" It's been ages I haven't been THAT pathetic.
I am falling in love with you. YAY!
Okay-I am writing crap. YAY! 
This song is killing me.
I miss last year.
Good Luck POiss. [If you ever read this -.-"]

------------------
She tried to live, but she never forgot him, always thought about him, partied like crazy, and never fell in love again. He, on the other hand, forgot her, and never called her again. She never found someone's hands to fit quite as perfectly as his hand, and no one ever made her smile quite the way he did. No one could fill that hole in her heart, not even she could. And she rarely, if ever, even got a hello from him, so she just gave up, she knew she'd never see him again, and she just closed her eyes and wished him away. She made it like she didn't even know he existed but he was always in the back of her mind---always.

---------------
I am in love with Tipti! YAY!
Tipti is Tipti! YAY!
STOP -.-" I am over-stressing : I have class tests :( KILL ME >.> 
Good Night :) 

I love you ^^"


Teri yaad saath hai =)  

0 comments: