BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 5 November 2010

Divali x)

..Because it's Divali and I need to write my assignment :)
Happy Divali people ♥
YES! I Hate Divali. This year. But I'll always LOVE Divali.

Because Divali reminds of the good days,
Of the great moments,
Of the genuine laughs,
Of the sincere tears,
Of the real ZOu.

Divali = CAKES.♥

Divali = You + Me.

Divali = Our Fights.

Divali = Light.♥



I miss the real me.
I miss the true me.
I miss the bubbly me.
I miss the one I was, when you were still around.

Every time I used to smile, it was for you.
Everytime I used to laugh, it was because of you.
Every time I used to be happy, it was because of you.

I still smile.
I still laugh.
But, I'll never be happy.
You used to say all that matter was my happiness, but you could never understand that the only reason I would be happy was because you were still there.
And now that you are gone, I can't be happy. I will never be happy.

It's Divali and I still didn't see any ray of light today.
It's Divali and my life is still dark.
Happy Divali People Of My Heart.♥

I Heart You Hamesha & Forever.
Jab tak sasoon ka saath hai =)

ZOu.x

0 comments: