BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 23 November 2010

My Life Is Tipti-full ^^

Because tomorrow I have exams!
And I felt my blog needed a new brand post!

Erm :)
Hello ^^
Life? : Sucks. Big times.
Friends? : Awesome. As usual.
Love? : Same Same.

UoM? : S-U-C-K-S. OMG!
WTH? [I do not say WTF anymore. Tipti says it ain't nice :)]
God.
We live in the past. Here. Guess why?
Oh you are dumb : MRU-AUSTRALIA :O See the link?
No?
Okay -.-" Get a life then. ^^

I am hungry.
Oh yeah. I forgot. I did sth big. BIG. Blame Tipti & Mayuri. God. --"
"Kozer :@ koz r li :@ ALER :@"
Hai Ram. -.-" Sorry. Hai Allah. [Tipti will be OMG-like if he sees this. -.-"]

I Love Anii. ♥
Did i say i had exams tomorrow? Yeah :) Ima fail ^^
Why? : Because STATS=MATHS=LOGIC=ME=BLONDE ^^

I don't know what to write -.-" [I don't know vat to do ♫ taubaa :O aagE kya karoon-Tipti for his honeymoon :$]
It's been ages I did not write. KYUN?
Tipti says I should not write-because I write crap things and i end up hurting myself.

Yeah : My life is now at the mercy of TIPTI :D
Yeh Tipti kaun hai? 
Koi hai ^^ Jo bahut pyaara hai ^^ Aur jissE mein bahut pyaar karti hoon.♥

Again : When you feel life has dumped you-Some one new comes and he changes your life into sth better ^^
Awww. Tipti.
Oh god. This post is very tipti-full :$
I don't know vat to do :P haha!

Stats :) YAY! 

iLove you♥ [YOU >.> :/ :( ayo :/ wth :(]

Mein soné jaarahi hoon.
Alvida people.

Someday when i feel better, break ke baad, I shall write beautiful things again ^^
Did you know that you-know-who is a photon of cake? Tipti said so :D awwwww :D 
And did you know when i say "Mpa siporte li :@" It means iLove him :( : Tipti said YAAAAAAAY!
Okay erm ^^
I need to stop.
Tipti mujhe maar dalengE ^^
Woh bahut naazuk hai :D hahahahahahahahaha! Omg :D 

Blah Blooh Bleuh Bleum :D
Zou.
Zou.
ZOU :D *humph

0 comments: