BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 30 November 2010

I is a Taare Zameen Par ✭

OhOh ♥
Adhoore Tum ^^
Adhoore Hum ^^
Bin Tumhare =)

Because I feel like dancing since last night!
Last night was heaven-like =]
Going through all those childhood memories made me realise we grew up fast. VERY fast.
Looking back on those days, it seems like yesterday, when we were just kids and today we are already heading towards our 20s.
We no more shall be teenagers.
We are now grown ups but kids at hearts forever & always. ^^

I don't think we lived it totally.
Our childhood went by way too fast.
Time.
Time is going too fast.

If only Time could stop. And let us enjoy the best moment of our lives to the fullest.
It would have been perfect.
They say some moments last forever.
Maybe.
Only if we have time to remember those golden moments.
Only if we can take time out to sit and go back to those wonderful times of our lives.



Those great times.
When it was just about having fun and candies.
When it was just about getting toys.
When all we cared about was our own world.
When broken hearts did not exist.
When decision-making was not our choice.
When we were free tiny little bubbly chirping birds.

When no matter what we did, we were still loved.
When the world was as colourful as the rainbow.
When even if it rained, the sun smiled to us.

Blooh Bleuh Blaah (:
I just woke up.
Huhu x)
I want HOLY days.NOW.AAAAAAAAH! 
I want snow.
I am currently very jealous of people enjoying snowfall and posting pictures of their snowmen on fb.
I hate them. 

Understanding Society. NPK net sa module la.
Polygamy.
I am stressed. Or lethargic.
Or sad.
Or unsatisfied.
Or whatever.

Badi mushkil hai :(
Khoya mera dil hai :/
Koi ussE dhoondh ke laO zara ^^

I got a feeling :)
That THIS HOLIDAY is going to be THE holiday of my life.
Na jaanE kyun. :)
I am very excited.
I never have been so excited about holidays. December holidays wo bhi.
Huhu x)

Ayo. I want to sleep again.
And I wish I could kill the rose of the garden. Huhu x)

Blooh.
Lulu.♥

Lack of inspiration blablablabla.
Good Night.
Happy December :)
zOu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those great times...
When we did u-knw-wat in the school van..LOL:D:D:D:D

Jaaduuu teriiii nazaar:P
Tu cheez bari hai mast mast:P
-kuch to batah arE kuch to bataa
-na na na na na na na na na!XD

ok..mo pial re ekut sa ban sanT laXD

ZOu said...

Tum kaun ho? :O
Haha!
Yes we did those things :O OMG!