BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 December 2010

It's raining in my heart ^^

This morning, when I woke up I was the happiest thing on earth.
It's holidays.
The holidays of my LIFE!
I was so excited, today, during my last paper, I wrote a post ^^ [Which ima post below ofc]
And then, when I came back home.
I saw sths. I heard sths. 
And I fell apart again.
I have been telling myself that no matter what, I'll get over you.
And each time, I realise I can't.
Every single lill thing hurts. So badly, I start falling into that dark hole again. Deeper and deeper.
TY so much for ruining everything ^^ You were right : ALL YOU COULD BRING WAS SADNESS.

I wish you were gone. I wish I never remember you again.
Because each and every thing about you, kills me.




Here's the post I wrote during my paper ^^ :

Tonight I'll let go.
I will smile and laugh till it hurts my ribs.

I will live life like it was the last night of my existence.

I will forget I have assignments and more papers coming next semester.
For once, I will get over school. 

Somebody rightly said : Saari Umr hum, mar mar ké jiliyé : Ek pal to ab humE jeené do..jeené do!♥

They say when sth genuine happens, you never forget it.
You happened, and I'll never forget you.

I will live,
Even if i died the day you left.

I will smile, 
But the tears will never be far.

I will be happy,
But my heart is gone.

And no matter how hard I try, I can't get over it.

Last Christmas I gave you my heart♫
But you never gave it back.
This Christmas,
I'll smile and be happy,
Because I know my heart is safe♥

Even if you left, 
My heart will always be with you.
You are the true thing which happened to me : The true love.
Forever & Always,
Remember :

"Whatever may happen, if the love is true, you'll end up together." ~Anii.R.

xoxo
[This so does not reflect how I feel atm.]
ZOu.

0 comments: