BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 29 December 2010

2010 : Fading Away (:

Since 2010 is about to end..♥


No, this year I won't list the good [very few] and bad things I encountered.
No, this year I won't wish for 2011 to be better.


Just as 2010 is about to end,
I wish to thank each and every friend of mine who stood by me this year, and helped me make it through.
I am forever grateful for the wonderful people I met this year and who helped in changing my life, in bringing happiness, a smile and added to my growing up.
I shall never forget the people who chose to part from me this year, for they shall always be remembered.


2010 might not have been the best of years,
But I shall not complain,
For this year, I learnt new things thanks to new people,
I fulfilled some dreams thanks to the people who've been here since Forever,
And I understood some obvious [not-so-obvious to me until this year] things thanks to the people who've always been by my side through the best and worst of times.


2010 might not have been the best of years,
But it brought to me some wonderful friends, and a wonderful niece.♥


2010 might not have been the best of years,
But it helped me achieve a dream of mine. (:


2010 might not have been the best of years,
But it taught me that some things do not always go our way. ^^


Here's bidding Good Bye to 2010,
No matter what,
The very few smiles and laughs you brought into my Life,
Shall be rejoiced Hamesha & Forever in my memories.♥






And here's wishing a Happy New Year to you People Of My Heart.♥
Even if 2011 is not filled with ONLY happiness,
I do hope it brings out some great moments and success to each one of you. =)


Since 2011 holds my name, let's hope it's a good year for me. ^^
[Eh : 2011=ZO|_|] 


Ho! Ho! Ho!


P.S. It ain't raining this year, but it's still smelling ♥ It will always smell of 2009 ^^
P.P.S. Ily People :)


xoxo
ZOu♥

0 comments: