BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 24 December 2010

X-mas '10 :)

Ho Ho Ho & Jingle Jingle =)


Merry Christmas People ♥


I wish it would snow in Mauritius tomorrow. And tonight.
Christmas reminds me of wonderful things.
And it makes me wanna fall in love all over again.


It is truly magical (:


Though I do not feel as excited as I was at the beginning of December, about Christmas,
I still am happy it's FINALLY Christmas.


No one's singing Ho Ho Ho this Year,
But Still,
Makes me realise,
Better people do exist.
And may be you can go to hell this Christmas :)


I will probably be back loving you Tomorrow.
But Tonight, I want to believe,
There's someone better out there who can make me smile.


Well, as long as I don't find him,
I am still stuck on you.
Blooh.




Whatever :)


Have a very high Christmas People.♥

0 comments: