BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 16 January 2011

Blues :)

Blah Blooh Bleuh :)


Hello People :) 


We all have a time when we miss old days, when we are nostalgic about some things, when we remember wonderful and bad times. 
We all have a time when we smell the great gone days of our life.


But, it ain't a reason to stop living and mourn onto such things.
It ain't a reason to cry and wonder how it would be if nothing went wrong.


On every new turn of our lives, we are going to do mistakes, things are going to work out the wrong way,
But, it ain't a reason to keep crying over it.
Instead, the best thing to do is get over it and smile.


Last year I learnt it was pretty bad to be let down by the people you care about,
I learnt how awful it is to get your heart broken,
I learnt how difficult it is to let go of the past.


But, I also learnt how good it feels to see how much people who do not always show it, love you,
I also learnt how beautiful it is to believe in the power of friendship and love,
I also learnt how to be strong and watch the person you love falling for other people.


                                                     [Flic-en-Flac : Sunset♥Me♥]


This year, I plan to hate my hair every day, even if I have one new awesome haircut :)
I plan to watch all of my TV Shows every day,
I plan to study hard [Not harder-I did that last semester-Enough!],
I plan to look more beautiful [Oh crap braces :)],
I plan to live a sugar-free and fast-food-free life,
I plan to be everything some bitches can never be : AWESOME!♥


Well, people,
This year I do not intend to fall in Love (:
I will just fall in Love with my life and get over nightmares ^^


Bonne RentrE :)

0 comments: