BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 27 January 2011

People never change.

" The best thing about a picture is that it never changes. Even when the people in it do."


People do not change.
I believe they do not.

Now, that I have been through a real lot [Maybe not as much as some people.], I believe,
People always stay the same.
Through time.
Through circumstances.

You just happen to see their true self.
If you feel people change into the worse,
Then maybe it is only their real nature,
You just could not figure it out before.

And if you feel they change for the best,
Then maybe, it's the best of themselves.
Their real self, which was masked by the circumstances,
Or their painful past.

No matter what,
People never change.
They stay the same. 



The best thing about a picture?
It takes you back to the past.
It reminds you of every single memory,feeling,smell related to it.
It makes you live the past once again.

Tonight I watched one awesome movie,
And it took me back to my past,
Just like pictures sometimes do.

And the best part of it is that,
It didn't make me cry,
It made me laugh,
And it reminded me that people do not change.

People just stay the same.
Always.
They always remember the tiny things about you.
They always remember the words you used to say,
Even if it's been ages you didn't meet them.
They always remember the inside jokes you used to share.

But most importantly,
They always remember how to make you laugh and bring back happiness.♥
They always remember when is the right time to make you smile.
They always remember the right words, when you most need to hear them.

I've had a lot of friends since the last 17 years.

One of them is still here. She's been here for fifteen years. Always.
Others drifted away.
Some have been there for the past nine years and still,
They could never understand me.
One of them has been there since the last four years, 
No one knows me better than her.
And then, some just left.

Because they met other people,
And I became unimportant.

Then, there are some,
Who made me live the most amazing moments of my life,
Some whom I never considered real friends, 
But throughout time,
They proved they were what FRIENDS stood for.

Even if they were rarely there,
They always came back when I needed them the most.

They are the people who never changed. They always were my friends,
And I know they'll be my friends,
Till the end.

You Know Who You Are People, And Ily♥
ZOu x

0 comments: