BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 13 August 2011

Happy "Happy" Day =P

It's a happy day =]
Well, I believe we should be happy practically all the time,
But I am also aware of the fact that being constantly happy is IMPOSSIBLE, 
Or just well, boring?


Whatever,
Today is an amazing day,
If we were in another year, 
If I was still dumbly believing in some ugly things,
I would probably hate Today,
But since we are in 2011 and I learnt to forget and forgive,


Today seems to be like one of the happiest day ever,
Why?
No particular reason.

You should try falling in love people,
It helps!!!






You should try new things [new people?],
It makes your life better and merrier =]


You should just try,
Because if you don't,
Nothing is going to change,
No one is going to come,
And you'll be left on your own,
And you'll die like Voldemort. [Not that he is alone at the end.]


Have a Happy Saturday people =]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn to love and forgive (:
I love it (:
I love you <3
Stay happy, hamesha and forever <3

ZOu said...

Tum ho kaun? :P

MBTPKH <3

Anonymous said...

nice :)