BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Too many happy posts :O

"No one can define happiness. You have to be unhappy to understand it."


It was a long day :)
It has been an amazing week =]

It has been a happy week, yes!
Believe me when I say I have been unhappy in my life,

I feel so blessed to taste happiness whenever I get to,


I know there are people dying everyday,
And you might tell me that I am not supposed to be complaining about my "unhappiness",
But yeah, 
It all hurts the same,
Whatever the reason is,
Be it a major one like a war going on and people dying,
Or a minor one like people hurting you/leaving you,


It is true that Life is short,
It is also true that Happiness is short-lived,
If you are happy,
Don't take it for granted,
Either Life will ditch you,
Or the Happiness itself!


Good Night =]
ZOu ♥

0 comments: