BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunny Sunday =]

It's a very very bright Sunday =]
The Sun is smiling like it used to do on our childhood drawings =]
The weather is less cold today,
And Today is the right day to S.M.I.L.E ♥


Good Morning People,
Today you have the choice to wake up sulking,
Or just wake up and be a smiley new person =]

Everyday we get the chance to leave behind our sulky and moody selves,

But today seems more than appropriate to do so ^^
If you feel like you have had more than enough of your boring/sad life,

Just let it go today,


And smile =]






Last Night I thought I might be going to sleep with a wide smile etched on my face,
But it was not the case despite the large amount of happiness I got yesterday,
Somebody I do not know told me to be myself,
So before I went to sleep I became myself and I smiled a little less,
But this morning I felt like it was crucial for me to be happy =]


So here I am a happy ME =]
You should be happy too,
From time to time,
It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


And Now I just realised I have loads and loads of reading to do for school [-.-],
Have an epic Sunday ♥


Love,
Zou =] 

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Lovely post!!! Write more xx

ZOu said...

Merci :)
I shall post more, been busy with school :/