BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 20 February 2012

This is my World, This is my Life :)

I love LIVING in my very own little bubble :)
That does NOT mean that I am ignorant of what goes on around me,

Neither does it mean that I am a selfish little bitch :)

It only means that I live my LIFE the way I feel it should be lived,

I ignore some people for very obvious reasons,
I brag about my own self because I believe sometimes it is important to remind the world that you are not weak/unimportant.
I am not a SAINT, but I am not a hypocrite either,
I am just like everyone else,
Trying to fit in a very complicated world,
Call me what you want,
This will not change me,

I am officially TWENTY ONE :)
And I am a VERY happy woman,

I don't care what the world think,
I don't care if this world want me to change my way of thinking/living,
I don't care if I keep believing in *dumb* fantasies,
I don't care if this world think I am still immature,


I know very well how mature I am and how some of my dreams shall never be fulfilled,
But still,
Unlike some, I choose to keep believing in everything,
Simply because it helps me escape this world,

The power to believe in dreams is not given to everyone,
I have it and I will keep believing until my very last breath,
That does not mean I am not realistic,
It only means I am imaginative enough to colour my life brighter :)


One last thing :
Writing is my passion,

If you have a problem with my writing : Then get over it, because I will write. ALWAYS. 


With that,
Happy 21st Zou♥
I am very much obsessed with my Birthday :)






xoxo

1 comments:

ksb said...

nice blog and go0d post