BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 February 2012

Happy February ♥

Hello World :)

I am in a state of much "high"-ness :)
Happy February :) Basically I LOVE FEBRUARY ♥

No NOT VD, really people -.- MY BIRTHDAY!
My February-posts are always about my birthday and my birthday and ONLY my birthday :)



I can not take the heat anymore,
I wish it would snow on my Birthday,
It will,

Not here though,
My Post-Manager will probably be dancing in snow for my Birthday and I hate him for that [[SHUT UP DAMN!]] -.-


February is always a wonderful time of the year,
Lately I have been missing people,
Missing them BADLY,
But then I came across a post I once wrote about how the past is tempting but it is not always the best path to choose,
And surprisingly, 
I got over this "Missing People" thing quite quickly :)


Every day is a new day,
And trying to get back to square one is often a very bad idea,
It is not always what we need to do, no matter how badly we want it,
This world offers us so many opportunities,
This life gifts us new paths everyday,
Why then should we just go back to where we came from?


With that,
Let's just ALL look forward to MY BIRTHDAY :P
Okay, it was a joke :D








Have a wonderful February amazing people :)
Let go of old dreams and embrace new ones,

Let go of your broken hearts and look for new people to fall for,
Let go of your hatred and look forward to love,
Let go of all your regrets,
And embrace all the things you wished for and MAKE IT HAPPEN!


xoxo
ZOu♥

1 comments:

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!!
If you like, come back and visit mine:
http://www.albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina