BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 28 January 2012

Live everyday like it was your last :)

Happy End of January Wonderful People :)

I just came across a 13 years-old girl's Facebook status : She is fed with life.

Really?
At 13?

We all have our "fed up" moments, but bitch PLEASE, at 13 you are supposed to be a happy "kid" enjoying every shit your parents provide you and be thankful you are LIVING.
This morning someone very close to me and my family lost her unborn child, 
It is in moments like these, you realise how lucky you are, having a wonderful and healthy life, and a great family and friends around you.


This baby was terribly loved even before it was born,
Unfortunately it could not even be amid us,
Its parents are crying their soul out : they had dreams for their child,
Which can never be fulfilled,


And you, at 13 : you dare say you are FED up with Life -.-
This is really disgusting, 
If I did not know this girl I would probably think she might have troubles,
But she does not,
Her parents strive hard to give her everything she needs,
And the only way she repays their love by being an ungrateful little git :)


People need to go get a life -.- They are simply DISGUSTING.


On a brighter note,
It's nearly February :)
People start buying me gifts :P I love being pampered on my Birthday :D
And start booking yourselves : I will not tolerate any "I am busy" on my Birthday :D "

I will not tolerate anyone POSING me a LAPIN either! xD" [quote from my Blog Manager (A)]


 AAH. Overexcited-ness taking over :D

xoxo
ZOu♥

0 comments: