BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 12 January 2012

Ily my Junglee Jawani♥

I was wondering where to start :)
And then I just started listening to OUR song :)
And the words started typing themselves :P


I will begin by reminding you AGAIN that THIS was the BEST holidays till date,
It's even better than the days we spent together when you were here permanently :)
You probably can not know how much having you here this year was BLISS for me : I spent one whole semester without any REAL friend, crying every night wondering whether I can even make it to the end of that semester. [Long and Lame Story.]
And then you came here and made everything better :D Just by being here ♥
You gave me not only the best times of my life but also the courage to move forward and to be strong enough to face loneliness :)
You probably never knew but,
More than once, you called me/inboxed me just at the precise moment I was about to give up on everything,
And I don't really have to tell you how your calls/messages help people to get over depression :P
You are my God-Sent Sister ♥


Thank you Sharee,
For bringing back your craziness in my Life and reminding me of how crazy I can be,
How fun Life can be and how guiltless it is to laugh at people :P
You have the gift to make everything easier :D
I love how carefree you are and how you can turn everyone around you just as carefree and cheerful :)
You add colours to people's Life,
You are the melody to the song of Life :D


I love you to bits x
You always make me laugh till I cry :)
There is no doubt we are meant to be : We were born thanks to the very same person (A) [Bon lepep pens cki zot envi :D]
It is probably very hard to have a friend across the Ocean, fighting with her almost every time, deleting her from your facebook and still loving her that much :)


I Know you don't want to go this time,
And I don't want you to go,
But it is necessary for you to go so we can meet again : VERY SOON :D






This time I feel I am going to miss you more than the previous times,
Probably because our bond got stronger,
Like they say, Distance strengthen the relationships,
I am going to miss your random visits, calls, your food, your cakes, your craziness and the spice you used to add to my every day life :D


Have a Safe Flight :)
Hopefully next year we shall take this flight together ♥

0 comments: