BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 21 January 2012

The Sun Will Rise Soon :)

16 Months Left.


My Diary's Quote of the day : "It is always darkest just before the day dawneth." 


True Story : Just when you feel everything will fall apart, a ray of hope/light just hops in and


 everything is back to normal if not better :)





The real moral behind this quote states that you should never give up and always be patient,


Dawn must not be too far,


The static darkness will soon go away,


Everything will be brighter one day or the other,


You might need to wait for days/years,


But in the end it will be worth the wait,


In the end you will get your part of happiness,


In the end this World will bow to your greatness :)








I know this because everyday I pray for my sun to finally show up :)


I am and has been going through painful moments since ages,


Despite the very wonderful days I spend with great people,


There are still a lot of things lacking,


There is still much to get over,


There is still a long to go till I reach my goal,




And I am waiting patiently for the day to come when I will finally be truly satisfied [[no, not happy. Do not forget, Happiness is a mood :)]].


Till then,
Have a Good Night Pretty Little World ♥


xoxo
ZOu♥

0 comments: