BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 6 January 2012

Keep CALM and Carry On :P

Summer Holidays are definitely the best ones till date,
I don't know why but my Winter Holidays tend to turn into a very horrible nightmare every year since 2005,
I am therefore NOT looking to more holidays,


Summer '11-Summer '12 were like THE BEST days ever :)
I loved each and every single day of my holidays even if i spent some days sleeping all day/watching movies all day :D
I love how every day/night out was a total success despite some people backing off from our awesome plans -.-/ :D

I love how we went to shopping and bought nothing and instead spent hours trying clothes in stores :D
I love how we spent those rainy days trying to bake cookies which instead turned into muffins :P

I love how one little drive with you, turned out to be the most romantic one ever :D
I love how going camping in the rain was F-U-N :D
I love how we spent hours lying on that pier, listening to amazing songs and smiling at Life :D

I love how we watched three movies in one day and managed to have the biggest time of our lives :D
I love how we went to that horrible Free Fall Thingy and I nearly died :D
I love how we went into a Horror House, shouting at the top of our lungs and came back laughing like idiots :D


Above all, I Love How You A-L-L made 2011 and this special Summer the most memorable holiday EVER :D 
I Love You People So Much ♥


Sharee and Supou I love you M-O-R-E ♥ 




And now, the worse thing ever : Going back to school!
I feel it is going to be a long-very long year, but I Know I'll get over it :) Because I believe in me :D Sometimes, it is important we go through the worst experience alone, because at the end of the day, we shall come out victorious and confident :)
I spent one semester in fear, wondering whether i'll be able to cope alone in a class I hated without my friends and I came out alive at the end of the year,
So, being there for one whole year won't be that bad :)
Besides, February will be here soon and I'll get one very bright month ^^

And for the 6 other months left,
I'll just fake my super fake smile and be happy because I know 2013 will be THE END of this nightmare =D

Wishing you all Good Luck for this New Semester/New Year at School/College :)
Love♥

ZOu x

0 comments: