BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 12 May 2014

Happy May!

The sun is so rare here, it makes me feel like home.
I need to start writing my dissertation and all i can think about is the philosophy of life, the questions that haunt us,
Happy Monday by the way,
I have no idea why people hate Mondays, I guess I stopped having Sunday Night Blues when I fell in love with school and started hating my parents [Adolescence],
And, as the days went by,  I just started hating staying at home not doing anything, so for me Sunday Night Blues would be if I have to stay at home the next day doing nothing.
Maybe I will start loving this again, once I have to go to a job that is going to crush my soul, but this won't happen really,
Sunday Night Blues, I guess, are for people who hate their jobs, people who had no dreams, people who just had to find a job and had to wake up every day to go do a job that they hate, or students who hate school because it is painful and they are bullied and what not. All this just make me want to have tea; it's too depressing. But then again, if they are not bullied, how am I going to get a job? TEA.
43 days left on the countdown.
When you want something, you get it?
I'll say when you are wishing for the right things, you are definitely going to have it!
Well, this was a random post,
Happy May by the way,
Banana x



0 comments: