BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 25 May 2014

The Fixer (:

The fixer.
We all have that friend, who is a fixer and who wants to fix everything and everyone. In my case, they are all the fixer, every one wants to fix me, which is great and which makes me feel loved but you can't always fix a person, you can help them, you can do it over and over again but you can not fix them, this is something they have to do on their own. They have to fix themselves, they have to work on it themselves. And in my case, I gave up on myself a long time ago, I just thought there is no way I will ever be fixed. Then, my fixer came along and started trying these new ideas on me everyday, which sometimes work, and most of the time when it is not, it makes my fixer very very very angry. Well, here is what I have to say to all fixers, you are amazing, you are doing the best job ever, but you can't always fix it, you have to just let the person deal with it at one point. You have done so much, and i know you said you won't stop trying, but don't worry about me. I will fix myself when I am ready, it might take years but I will. I have done it before, it was not as bad as it is now, but I did it and I will do it. Trust me? Alright, shut up fixer, I know you don't trust me, I mean oome on, you hacked my account. But I love you and I feel like I am so much trouble to you, so trust me, I will fix myself. I WILL, and I CAN.

Also, here's a tip: CLOSURE is essential in life. Not all the time, but it is essential. According to a fixer, closure gives you inner peace and help you attain self actualisation, it makes you feel better about yourself, it makes you feel a class above, and it also gives you the opportunity to quote Rachel, "And that my friend, is what they call CLOSURE."
If you are fixer, you must be one hell of a person [OMG, pls one of a hell of a, quote of the year], and if you are the person being fixed then dude, let's meet we need to open up a support group, this thing is getting out of hand!
Seriously, it is amazing to have someone out there who is willing to give everything to fix you, someone who wishes they could get inside your mind and remove certain things just so you become a better person, just so you become a happy person, just so you become bitter-less.
Also,May is almost over, would you believe it, happy nearly-june :) Song of the day : My fixer's favourite which is still stuck in my head, Kya hua tera wada.
And, that's about it,
Ice-Cream everybody!
xo
ZOuBanana!



0 comments: