BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 20 June 2014

Home :]

London
I freaking love London,
It's probably because I am not from here and I come from a place that is so different. People from here think I am crazy because I am so in love with this city. Maybe I am,
All my life I've dreamt of being here, and actually being here made me love the place even more. I love everything about London, the ugly weather, the cold, the crowd, the rush, the trains, the busy places, the shopping [heaven really], the river, the Victorian buildings, the landmarks, the people,
Everything that London has to offer is heaven for me, and all I want to do is spend my life here. There is no where else in the world I would rather be. London is kind of "Home" now, because this where my heart lies,


Also, [this is out of context] but WTF GERRARD. And Suarez needs to die-he's fugly.
I am too stressed to keep writing-football is just stressing!
Happy World Cup!
Idontf*ckingcare-ILoveEnglandandRooney! #ComeonEngland!
Banana xo


0 comments: