BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 16 September 2011

BORED.

I am bored.
Every single person I usually spend my time talking to, is pretty busy today.



I am hungry. :)
I feel like going to bed and never waking up. Oh yes, I am so lazy now.

I feel like sleeping and waking up on a sunny day and eating, watching AWTR, sleeping again, waking up on a rainy day, watching OTH, eating chocolate, stuffing myself.
NO!
I am not going through a depression. 

I am LAZY. :)
I don't have to go to UOM for one whole WEEK.

This is one single reason why I love this place : IT'S A DUMB PLACE FOR DUMB IDIOTS. 
There is another reason I smile everyday when I reach this horrible place : PURPLE.
UOM is for retards. Hoho x)


I want to watch movies. I want to eat ice cream. BASICALLY,
I want to be like those dumb girls in romantic movies. -.-"


I love Criminology.
I don't like anything that's related to Researches.
Erik Erikson is DEAD. -.-"
NO, it's not "THE" Erikson.
Whatever.






Dear Readers,
Hello :)
How are you?
Have a nice day :)

Tonight I am going to sleep and I hope tomorrow when I wake up,

I have loads of messages and notifications. [NO IT'S NOT MY BIRTHDAY >.<]
I just feel like being loved.
I AM NOT LOVED. [I am a spoilt child. Deal with it.]


I don't like H PEOPLE.
They SUCK.


I am a chammak challo x)

Bye♥



[Totally useless post :) Feels amazing to type shits :D]


ZOu ♥

0 comments: