BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Here's to NOTHING standing up to EVERYTHING (:

150th Post:




"Last goodbye was/is and will always be the best goodbye =p" ~Said so somebody :P
This is supposed to be a great post,
Not just because it is the 150th,
But also because this post marks new beginnings,
And it is also another post [partly] dedicated to my "dude" friend =] (Post Number 3)


Last Night I was listening to THIS song,
It made me wish I could see someone one last time,
And today I was granted my wish [YES, sometimes Dreams DO come true.],


And today when I got the chance to face a fear of mine,
I realised it takes more than just courage to get over your fears,
It takes more than mere will to overcome your darkest shadows,
It takes much more,


Sometimes it merely takes a best friend's blackmail,
And other times it takes your whole self's power,

Because you realise if you do not do it NOW,
You'll never do it,
You'll never give up on things,
You'll never forgive/forget,
You'll keep running away from everything,
Each and Every Time,
All your Life =)


Here's to everything, falling down to nothing (: [Not my lines.]


Here's to my "dude" friend,
Nothing is impossible in Life,
You need to stop being how you are,
Being too nice sometimes,
Does not do any good,
[Not that you are a saint :P],
But yes,
Let go :)
And be a bit more of a CRAZY? person :)



I hope when you come by for holidays,
I do not meet THE SAME dude that you are NOW,
I hope that you become more lively,
Because a little liveliness is all that is lacking from your great personality right now =)
Not that you are a boring dude :)
I love you the way you are,

But a little change is NEEDED :)


Though I won't hope too much,
Apparently we should not! =P


This post was to tell you to get over your old self "dude",
And to be more of a real DUDE :P
And to stop harassing me (A)


Good Night World =]







Happy Pied Mauve in Re-Fleri Day ♥

ZOu =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog <3
i love you Zou (: