BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 September 2011

Hot Stuff happens to Hot People =]

Post Number 6 :

Today was a gana day =]


"Gana n gaté sa" ~ZOu.







Today was a sunny day,
I kept listening to amazing songs,
All the way till QB =]
I love taking the bus to QB,
It's always bound to remind me of happy days,


Today was a funny day,
Because we spent hours laughing =]
I love how you can make people laugh just by being BORING =]
It's always a happy day when you make boring faces =]


Today was a crazy day,
Because we found that a bookshop can be pretty fun,
I love how we can ACTUALLY have fun in a BOOKSHOP =]
It's always epic when you are there =]


Today was one of those amazing days,
Just because you made me laugh,
Just because you treated me hot chocolate,
Just because you were the usual bore ♥


I love how you are always making faces at people -.-" [SHAME :P]
I still have to buy/make you a BV card,
And I still have to take more than 600 pictures with you >.> [Because I DON'T KNOW WHO TOOK SO MANY PICTURES WITH YOU :@]
I still have to watch My Brother's Bride with you around =]


You are an amazing friend because you are hard to find ---> SO LAME :O We found this today on a card and I felt like whoever came up with such a line was DUMB and did not know I WAS ALIVE =]
Because YES,
I can come up with better lines like,


You are an amazing friend because you are one of the rare people who touched my heart ♥






ZOu x)

0 comments: