BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 2 September 2011

September 2. Post 2.

Post Number 2! [Or is that number 3 DUDE? :O]


Dear You,


I've been thinking about what to write MORE,
I guess I write WROTE too many good things about you the last time,
And still some people shall say, 
No matter how much I write,
It won't be enough to talk about one single person,


Last Night you told me that I was unaware of many facts about you,
And to that I reply,

It might be true that I know not much about you,

But I have spent too many hours talking to you, 
And that alone made me discover the person you are,
No matter how little I will always know about you,
I will always feel I have known you all my life,


Because you are one of those people who once I've become friends with,
You become a major part of my life!
And to say that I do not know a major part of my life is, well, not true! :)



Today I remembered something, 
[The day you took a picture of you-know-who to show me, but never did so because I was in a horrible mood.]
And I realised you are an amazing dude! [I have said this too many times. huh.]


My next post shall tale your horrible self :P
Your perv self (A) 

Huhu x)

Till then,

Alvida! =D



0 comments: