BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 14 August 2010

My soul died one year ago..x

One year later..
The same date..
The same Saturday..
The same weather..
The same people..
The same world..


Some things did change, though.
Me.
You.
Us.
A whole relationship.


Sometimes when i look back on 15.08.09, i smile.
Some other times, no matter how hard i try, i cannot but cry.
Today, i am neither smiling nor crying.
Every time i happen to remember it is today, i close my eyes and i remember them.


No, i don't remember you.
No, i don't remember us.
No, i don't remember what you said.
No, i don't remember last year.


I simply remember the people who told me "Why can't you see how much WE love you?"
I simply remember the ones who wiped the tears you gave me.
I simply remember those people without whom i would be alone today.
I simply remember the friends who told me i should be thankful God brought them into my life.


And i smile..


But, then, today, each and every seconds reminded me of last year.
Yes, i have the right to remember.
But rest assured, this time i won't give you the satisfaction of crying for you.
Yes, my heart will prick at the thought that last year you promised you'd be there every times i'd open my eyes.
But rest assured, i won't believe you this time.
Yes, maybe i will miss the moments i spent with you.
But rest assured, i won't love you any more.






It's August 2010.
The weather is forever cold.
The leaves dry.
The rain is falling against the windows and we can hear the annoying sound as it does.


Maybe next year, looking back on today, i'll smile..
Or maybe i'll still remember..
But whatever happens,
You no more can be part of my life.
You no more can be part of my present.
They say there is a reason the people from your past did not make it to your present, I could not found the reason for your absence in my Today but one thing i am sure about, is that you have no place in my Life anymore.


Someday if i happen to forgive you..
Someday if i happen to forget..
Someday if i happen to take back the love..


I Shall bring you back in my Life.


Someday..


"I gave you my heart..That's all I'll give you. And if that's not enough for you, then I'm not enough for you." -OTH-


Like always.. My heart will still belong to you..
I loved you way too much. 
I lived way too much with you.
And you made me suffer way too much..


Yours in the Ranks of Death,
Fa x


P.S. Somebody told us, "When two people are standing at a cross-road, they are looking for a direction/a way to go.." (I though it was quite gross to write it in Creole here..) - Maybe we just happened to choose different directions. And maybe if someday our paths cross again, we could be one again.

0 comments: