BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Truly Madly Deeply (:


UoM ---> WTH?
Okay, for once, i am not going to say bad things about it.
In fact, i feel i am liking UoM.
Not UoM---> The place & atmosphere.
But UoM---> The people, the lectures (OH YEAH! :O Maybe because it's only the first week :s), the class mates (the sexy guy :O), the seniors (The sexy guyS :P), the old friends, the new friends, the breaks, the gym (Only because my Pit & Heer happen to love this place), the library (OMG! :O Why do i like it? No idea.), one single place (Ha, not even one week and we found ourselves OUR own place [apart from the ugly bins, the place is always sunny and not too loaded with students]!), the Pit (TRAITRE!!!), the Heer (My boyfriend and to-be-brother for some festivals & gifts' purposes which is none of your business :P), the Anii ( My star), the BOwl (who'll kill me if i don't meet her tomorow), the Guy under water (LOL! Okay this is some senior guy who's in Marine Science & he's a real pain :O & all of his pictures are taken from under water :/), the cousins (Dude i never knew i'd love having my cousins studying with me :P), the Safeeya (who's actually turning into ME :O I am so contagious i know :)) & the others.

God :O Am i saying i ACTUALLY love UoM?
Maybe.

Well, i am not here to blog about UoM.
But about Psychology.
Did you know that Psychology was the study of something you CANNOT see?
We all know. Yeah, right.
I love Psychology.
It's teaching me why i am a stubborn & hysterical thing.
I like it.
It might also teach me some things i am trying to learn since forever.

Well, whatever.
Did you know i am beautiful? 
One, two,three--->WAIT : Nine persons told me last night :O
*yay*

And did you know that i am NOT bad? Heer told me last night :)
Did you know we should piss off people who are not worth us? Heer told me last night :)
Did you know some people will always hurt no matter how much we love em? Heer told me last night :)
Did you know Heer was my brother? I decided so last night :)
Did you know Heer will go soon? :'( 
Did you know I smile everyday because i see Ani-Heer & Pit? :)

Ani-Heer-Pit-Bowl : The reason i am happy every day.

Even if Pit is a real pain with his retarded mobile :)
Even if Heer is always laughing sarcastically for no reasons :)
Even if BOwl always complain about me :)
Even if Ani is a drunkard :)

These people so love me.  No matter what i do. No matter how many times i stop talking to them. No matter how rude i am. No matter how imperfect i am. They love me. And i don't know how i'd live if they were not there. I don't know what would happen every night when i start crying if they were not there to listen to my every sob. I wonder how i'd be able to put that smile again on my face every morning and walk out there like my life was perfect, if they were not behind to make sure i am smiling and living.

How many times do i write to say thanks?
How many times do i write to say sorry?
I am such an ungrateful bitch :(

Thursday morning, i'll wake up and walk directly to (BLABLA) and (BLABLA) : SURPRISE! 
(In case you ass holes read my blog :P Lundi zot pu kner mkz ♥)

Oh people, thanks for making me live wonderful days ♥
And thanks for being there all the time, even if it's at two in the morning.♥
And Heer don't leave me :( 

Sometimes the people who love you pours so much love on you, you don't even have time thinking about the rest.
TY God, for giving me angels in my life.

Fa♥

2 comments:

Anii said...

yeah i know
<3
stop saying thanks
loyo
on tm!

ZOu said...

tne commennntttttt :) aster mwe truv sa :) ♥