BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Psychology : A New Love Story ^^

~August does not want to end.~


No matter how hard the rain is falling this August,
No matter how cold it is this August,
No matter how windy the weather is this August,

I think, maybe, I am loving THIS August.
Yes!
Thanks to Psychology?
Thanks to UoM?
Thanks to new friends?
Thanks to old friends?

NO! I will take the credits for these wow moments I am living. =D
Ani always tell me, "Help yourself, God will help you."
I do not know if God is really helping me, 
But i surely know that i am helping myself by SMILING. =D

I am smiling, because Life is giving me new chances.
I am smiling, because Life is showing me new horizons.
I am smiling, because I believe, Life will give me what i deserve, at the end of the day. ^^

Yes, it still happens that some nights before i fall asleep, i miss you.
Yes, it still happens that some nights before closing my eyes, i shed some tears.
Yes, it still happens that some nights while remembering some things, i wished all was like before.

But then, every new morning, i remember all the bad things you said, and i realise how cheap you are.
Yeah, every morning, when the sun rise again, i realise that I deserve better.
Yeah, every morning, when the world start living again, I smile because I know, Life will treat me better.


Surely, I won't love again.
Surely, I won't trust like before.
Surely, I won't give everything this time.

But, yes, I am having the time of my life.
Maybe it will be short-lived again. Or, maybe not.
Oh! Do i care?
All I know is that my life is over-crowded : With A-M-A-Z-I-N-G people ♥

Heer said (wait-i need to re-read the text-BRB)(BACK!) : "[...]si kikn nvi kit tw alé,les zt alé(m ti p nvi dir pis r zt)..nk pren la p1 geT, t pu truv nta dimun otour tw, ki vremem pu TW[...]"



Heer is an awesome guy-He is just WOW! And like he said, who cares about those who are no more there? Who cares about those who pretend to be there? Who cares about those who are double-faced people? As long as I have those true and real friends, I know nothing can go wrong.

Certes, sometimes I will cry, sometimes I will lose, sometimes I will be wrong, sometimes I will fail.
But, as long as these people are there, I will smile through my tears, find victory in moments of defeat, learn again and i will surely RISE from my own ashes.

Again, if you choose to stay : I never promise not to hurt you, but i'll love deeply.
And, if you want to go : then GO! =D
There is a reason you could not stay : YOU did not deserve ME. ^^

To the wonderful people who stayed-through the ups and MOSTLY the downs : I Love You (You know i do^^) Anii, Heer, Han, Sharee, BOule, Rocco, Desh, Cherry, Nush(2)

To the amazing new people i met : Thank You for loving me & I promise this is going to be so WOW (*evil grin*) Safeeya, Rhameeja, PTKumar, Mayuri(Pee-Loon♥), BOuncer & Send =D

P.S. The Title is not related in ANY single way to what i wrote. I know. Get over it. 

P.P.S. A P.S should be put after the "Bye" whatever thing. I know. FU =D

Ok, Baaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyy ♥

WAIT :O I forgot : To my people : Jaane Kyun, Dil Jaanta hai-TU HAI to i'll be ALRIGHT ^^ ♥
AND, to my NEW people : Zindagi ^^ Milke bitaenge ♥ Haale Dil gaa ke sunaenge =D ♫

Remember : "Believe that dreams come true. Because they DO" x

..Femme.. 
..x..

0 comments: