BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 4 August 2010

One Last Love..

Tonight i might miss you again.

Tonight my heart might forgive you once more.
Tonight i might love you a last time.

A last time.

Too much pain was inflicted on this love.
Too much tears flowed from those eyes.
Too much wounds were given to this soul.

Once broken, a relationship can never be the same again.
Once broken, a heart can never love the way it used to, again.
Once betrayed, a soul can never believe in anything again.

A broken relationship should be left to its sort. By trying to mend things, more pain was inflicted.

Love does turn into Hate.
No matter how hard it is to believe, the people who once loved you, can hate you like hell.
This world is too complicated.
I lost myself.
I am afraid i might forget who i am.
I am afraid someday i'll wake up and i'll forget to smile.
I am afraid i'll end up hurting all the hearts which loved me.
I am afraid i'll never find my faith again.

When i hurt someone close to my heart, it hurts me.
What happens if somebody kills a soul? How can that person keep on laughing when he killed a smile?
How can that person live when he  made someone lose faith in Life?
How can that person be happy when he killed love in someone else?
Do some people have no conscience? 



Tonight i might believe in every word you said, again.
Tonight i might forget all the ugly things you said, again.
Tonight i might love you a last time.

A last time.

Too many times, i forgave you.
Too many times, i changed who i was for you.
Too many times, i believed in you.

One day you'll wake up and you'll feel like your world just fell apart.
And you'll know what i feel like every morning.
One day you'll close your eyes and wished everything was back to normal.
And you'll know what i feel like every time i miss you.
One day you'll go to bed with a bitter ache.
And you'll know what i feel like every night.

♫ Annie you were made for the big times..

James Blunt is awesome.

Annie, why don't you bathe in the limelight? Cause i thought you said you'd be a celebrity, several years ago.♪

This song reminds me of the last week we spent at school.
I miss our crazy days♥
HAHA! It reminds me of the crazy video we did :)
"Ki to p fer?"
"Vandalisme -.-" Laiss mw :@" HAHA! I need to watch it again♥


Tonight i'll love you more than ever.
It does not matter what the world thinks.
It does not matter you think.

Tonight is special :)

Tomorrow morning i'll be back to having a huge crush on Faiz again. 

Just for tonight, i'll forget every painful memories.
Just for tonight, i'll remember the laughs & smiles  and i might smile.
Just for tonight, i'll love you.

A last time.

ZOu .x.


0 comments: