BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 2 April 2011

FML.SERIOUSLY. AND SMILE ^^

Today was a horrible day.


WHY?
Well, it's a very very very long story.




  • I woke up LATE. [Blame DAMRY and listen to THIS =p]
  • I missed my breakfast. 
  • I went to UoM. [The worst place on earth ^^]
  • I waited for hours to print sth because of a slut who did not deem it necessary to print her dissertation earlier -.-
  • I went to the Lib. [This is the third worst place on earth.]
  • I went to lecture and wasted my day because of a dumb person.
  • I went to James.
  • I went to the ET and sat on the staircases because of some bitter realisations.
  • I stood in a bus on the way home.
  • I missed F.A.L.T.U
  • I slept on a couch.
  • I missed some important points : MY HAIR, MY FACE, MY LIFE=A TOTAL MESS.
  • I discovered some ugly facts about some ugly peeps.
  • LIFE IS GOOD. -.-
  • End of bulleting.
Well, my day was a bad one.
But I don't regret,
Because I realised there are worse things to complain about.
What we endure for one day, might be the daily routine for some people.
What we complain about, might be very petty in front of other people's sufferings.
What we want to give up on, might be the things others dream about.

Those very wise lines, however, in no case, lessen my hate for UOM.
Today was a terrible day,
Tomorrow is another day,
And if tomorrow is as terrible as today, 
The day after might be brighter,
Because there is always hope,
And as Dumbledore says, if only we remembered to turn on the lights in the dark,
Life would have been easier & happier. ♥

Have a beautiful day,
ZOu =)




0 comments: