BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 25 April 2011

Safar (:

Hello People,


I never thought I'd say this but yeah : I AM A GEEK.
Dude, I have never lead such a boring life.
I am practically sleeping in my notes.
I so can tell you how the LTM and the STM function.
I am freaking out actually.
I have grown fat like a fat girl.
I look like erm, A PUMPKIN. -.- 
SERIOUSLY.


I hate my hair.
I hate my face. DUDE I AM FAT.
I hate ME.
I HATE UNIVERSITY OF MAURITIUS. YEAH? GIVE ME FALTU :@
I HATE CSE1010 : WTF? "What is the internet?" "It's a place where you meet assholes :)"
I HATE UBS.
I HATE MAURITIUS.
I HATE PEOPLE.


I AM STRESSED. I AM STRESSED.
I NEED TO GET A LIFE.
I NEED TO STUDY.
I NEED TO WATCH A MOVIE.
I NEED TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY.
I NEED TO TAKE PICTURES.
I NEED TO LIVE.
I CANNOT STAND GOING THROUGH EXAMS. I CAN NOT.
-.-


WTF.
People,
Go to sleep.
I am sure your life is better than this.
I am a psychopath.
I am going to kill people.
I am going to whatever.


What is brain plasticity? :)
It means goodnight <3





I am going to Finland BTW. Aakhil said it's a great place. x)

9 comments:

Sonia said...

Jut sending some love and good vibes and also saying that it is going to be okay =] Uni life is stressful, makes you hate yourself. I have one class that makes me wanna kill myself!!! But in the end you should know that a semester starts as well as ends. So it's all gonna be okay in the end :)It's just something you have to go through :)

P.S.: Finland is beautiful indeed :)

ZOu said...

Soniiiii (:
Awww thanks so much. Your words are indeed very encouraging. I am so freaked out right now.
Thanks heaps <3

Anii said...

I wanted to say something soothing,but then, i realised i'm as lame as Charlie Chaplin -.-
umm... you know FAt girls have lives too ^^
and they can do thing skinny ------- can't do.
so
Geeks. ehein. they are fine!
i used to be one once.
well now i'm just more bitchy than my usual bitch self.
anyways.
so,we were talking of GEEKS! they are sexy. seriously. try looking at them differently. and then being a geek yourself you'll start to flock together,true to the old saying. and then you'll find each other so cute that you might eventually fall in love. aww, how geek-ly romantic!

i L-O-V-E uni life- it made me a soulard from a geek. iha!
maybe a drunk-geek
azio. i can be SO nonsensical at times!
and i wrote so much crap just to cheer you up,now if that doesn't work,i'm seriously the lamest person on earth!
<3

ZOu said...

This is lame dude :P I am hungry. But you always manage to cheer me up, even without writing crap things. <3

Anii said...

you should try dipping cadburry chocolate in arabica <3 ummmmmm

ZOu said...

arabica kya hai?

Sonia said...

I remembered your post and haha following what I wrote today...you are absolutely not fat!!

ZOu said...

I've been reading it earlier and I was wondering if you were aiming at me :O haha.
I am not fat, I have sure put on weight however and i so cannot wear some of my clothes now because of my belly :/

Sonia said...

No I was just talking of one acquaintance that I have who always complains that she is fat...when she is normal sized! Like whenever we go out and stuff, she always makes a comment on how skinny other people are and sometimes the comments are not really nice. And then this annoys the really well fed people, because they feel that this is an insult to them. And then it brings us to normal sized people hating skinny people for odd reasons!!! It is a messed up world... I have been trying to explain that it is not a matter of being fat or skinny...life doesn't depend on weight! I wish people would understand that ...there's nothing skinny people can do that so called fat people can't and vice versa!!!