BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 9 April 2011

Never Fade Away =D

One year is gone.


Since I first met you.
Since I got you back. [Note : Each and Every "YOU" is a different person :P]]


Since I was literally flying. 


One year ago, I was like the happiest girl on earth,
I had met wonderful people,
I had got my best friend back,
I had the person I loved by my side,
And I thought Life was finally being nice to me.


But I was wrong,
Today I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH,
I still have my best friend,
I have more wonderful friends than I ever had,
And I have learnt that Life can be pretty beautiful even if you have few, but sincere friends,


Maybe I lost some people who One year ago were part of my Life, my Happiness and my EVERYTHING.
But I have learnt that those people who leave halfway do not deserve to be in our lives,
Those people who hurt us and leave,
Can never make us happy,
Those people who cannot forgive our mistakes,
Can never really understand us,
Those people who lie to us,
Can never be trusted again.








Life is not about crying over people who hurt us,
It's about enjoying every single second with those who are worth it.


Life is not about grieving over people who left,
It's about celebrating the moments we spent with the Angels of our lives.


Life is not about regretting the days we spent with those who are gone,
It's about looking forward to more great days with people who are true to us.


One year ago, I met strangers. [You might want to read THIS♥ It's a very special post]
One year ago, I thought my life changed.
One year ago, I was on cloud 9.


But since then,
I've learnt a lot of things,
I've changed a lot,
And I am glad One year ago I met those strangers and I patched up with my Super Ex-Girlfriend,
Else I would never have reached where I am today,
And where I am today is incredible.


I have a happy life,
I have friends,
Actually,  today I HAVE A LIFE,
And that's the whole difference. 


Happy One Year AniiPit♥
You make up my world,
I love you.


ZOu♥

4 comments:

Anii said...

<3

Anii said...

i think i started by:
awww...how sweet...mwe vine senti la :') [ok don't spoil my moment,you know i'm a dramaqueen and continue being so even if i'm 50 <3]

One year ago i got my best friend back <3
and i realised many things
life is not about holding on. it is all about forgiving and moving on.
i've also realised that friendship is not about deciding who was right or who was wrong. we cannot even decide on that. friendship is all about loving your friend and still wanting to wring her neck at times
it is about laughing with her in her happy moments and giving her a shoulder to cry on a listening ear whenever she's down it is about seeing things in her which nobody, except you, sees,
turning her worst habit in a memorable thing.
screaming at her.
getting emotional and hysterical.
doing crazy things that normal peeps won't
and yeah now i know that ego is something that,no matter what happen now, will never get between us.
i love you
it's all shit what i've written now.
the previous "lost" comment was WAY better!!!!

ZOu said...

you write amazing ♥ Iloveyou and I wish you could write confidently >.<

Anii said...

maybe. someday. one day. whatever.
we'll see ^^
yeah my inspiration : YOU <3
<3
i think i'll start writing,but about my experience in the maurtian public transport system -.-' seriously!!!!!! :) :) :0