BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 5 April 2011

When Stress takes over =]

April, thou shall not bring back memories this year.








April is so full of memories. [I almost forgot until I went through some old blog posts.]
Well this year,
I won't be crying through April,
I won't be lame and pathetic. 
It's been a while actually,
I realised how much I got over those memories,
How much I am no more affected by such memories,
How much I changed.


I am so over my pathetic and your shitty self.


Topic Change :)

Last Night and Tonight reminded me of those great days simply because it was cold.

Oh yeah, Winter is a wonderful but no painful reminder of the good old days,
Though we are not yet in Winter,
Every cold day reminds me of good things,
Every cold night smells like that awesome Thursday,
Every cold breeze blowing against my face, brings back memories of the past,


Brings back memories of the time every thing was easier,
Brings back memories of the time Life was less complicated,
Brings back memories of the brightest, yet darkest times,


This April however, is kinda totally CRAP. -.-
TESTS,ASSIGNMENTS,EXAMS,PRESENTATIONS. -.-
Yes,
I can hereby declare my coming memories as TOTAL BULLSH*T. =]


They say we are going to create new memories,
When you are a college student,
The memories linked to April,May and November are quite BAD --"
Especially those times when you planned awesome things and you FORGOT the TEST WEEK =]








BLOOH ^^
Good Night World =D
My April Sucks. Even if I am F.A.L.T.U-ing tomorrow.

xoxo
ZOu.









5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE YOUR BLOG :)

Unknown said...

euh sori...
fam, moi sa :D
mone blier lor ki account mo tieter :D

ZOu said...

HAHA WTH? LOSS! Merci :D You need to read the older posts >.< HUMPH :P

Anii said...

:) oh. april. kinda dwelling in the past. though it was not like crying over,but still. stop writing things related to "past" memories. write about the future <3

ZOu said...

Wi sa em mti p penC :/ m bzn pa mention the past,mai mne realiser ki no matter what, today and tomorrow will always be linked to yesterday :P So, somehow, pu toultan ena elements of the past dan cki m dir :P