BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 28 April 2011

Being passive is out-dated (:

DEAR YOU,


IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REALISE THAT NOT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS, WAS PLANNED BEFOREHAND.
SOME THINGS HAPPEN BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN THIS WAY.
SOME THINGS ARE SCREWED, BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO BE ASS-HOLES AND SCREW IT UP.
SOME THINGS ARE NOT PRE-PLANNED, NOT EVERYTHING IS MEANT TO HAPPEN THE WAY IT DOES, SOME TIMES WE JUST RUIN THE WHOLE THING BECAUSE WE ARE CRAPPY PEOPLE.

Mein caps mein kyun likh rahi hoon? :@

Pause.
Hi.

So, as I was saying, blah blah blah.

"And when faced with mistakes, we re-invent our past, we re-invent ourselves."

When faced with mistakes, we do not have to blame fate,
When faced with mistakes, we do not have to blame the circumstances,
And when faced with mistakes, we do not need to run away, like most of you did, MOST OF THE TIME.

It feels good sometimes, when you hear the wrong-doers accept they have been wrong all along,
It feels good sometimes, when you see those who made you cry realise they were never right,
It feels good sometimes, to hear that you realise you were the one who fucked up my whole life. =]

So, don't hide behind your mistakes,
Don't hide behind fake names,
Don't hide behind the world,

Because if you have some dignity left, 
You should learn to say sorry,
Because you need to realise that you nearly broke something full of life and joy,
You should learn to ask for forgiveness,
Because it is important for you to open your BIG EYES and see what you have done, and what is left of what you've ruined.

They say everything that happens, happens for a reason.
I say, everything that happened was because you chose to let it happen this way,
I say everything that happened was because YOU were a selfish thing,
I say everything that happened was NOT meant to happen,
Because I deserved better than that. ^^

Dear People of my past,
There is a reason you are termed as "people of my past",
It is either because I chose to let you go,
Or because you kicked me out of your WOW life,
And when you are a person from the past, 
You should learn that your place is in the past,
Not here,
Stay in your limits,
You've done enough wrong as it is,
It is high time you get a life with the roses the world has gifted your ass.

YES, I am mean-er than I used to be,
BLAME FATE DUDE!

Sometimes I happen to show love in my posts,
PUH-LEASE,
Learn that I am in no case talking about YOU,
Whatever I write,
Whatever I share,
Is for the person who once said, "I'll still be there.."

You are the strangest person on earth,
No one comes back to see what wrong they have done, without repenting for it,
If you come around again, learn to say sorry.

I have to say this post is a very hateful one,
It is because you have the ability to turn the sweetest of things into THIS,
It is because you believe you are a saint, but in reality, you only know how to ruin everything,
You even ruined the happiest thing on earth, congratulations. =)

AND, learn that there are people around who proved be to saint-er than you,
Who brought back what you fucked up,
And, you should learn that even a little damage you do to this happy thing again,
Will cost you your ass (: YES, people can kill for me =)


Good Night (:

P.S.: Dear Damn, if you come around,
I am sorry I wrote such a beautiful post,
I know you are going to lecture me about being nice,
But sometimes it is important for doggies to realise where their places are,
I hope you understand,
Much Love,
ZOu.





2 comments:

Anii said...

oh hoooooh
this is very cute
and it is releasing so much of "positiveness"
no no,this was not a foutan.
i really mean it

:)
i like
umm..
people who've shitted once will shit again and again -.-
and some haraami will never get it straight in their heads that they are ass-holes and will continue living without an ounce of guilt.
and oh,please, don't feel like i'm just some kind of bitch saying what i want, well, i don't even care if you think so. maybe you don't know that we have a constitution who gave us some kind of right called "freedom of expression"
well. if you can come and DO and SAY what you want and well,basically had it done already, some people can do it too. if you cannot see people putting out their frustration on some blog,and feel the URGING need to post your crap comments[not as crap as you are,you certainly beat them up on that!],then go and learn from tolerance from your mommy.
and yeah,stop poking your nose in others' business [well well now you can say that it's your right to say what you want where you want,but i'm here to remind you that right to privacy is something too] [well you might as well say i'm poking my nose in others' business-well NO,this girl is MY business]
umm,far-ha don't you think i should put this on your blog? :P
and have some kind of fucktards to comment on it?

ZOu said...

Mera mann to bas gun-guna chahta, Uska mann khulke geet gana chahta,
Hai zidi yeh badi majbooriyaan :) Dooriyan bhi hai zaroori,
Ab dooriyan itni hai to,
Milna yahan, apne aap ko ja kar kahin fuck karo :)

You should actually post this everywhere, I love this (:
You need to be the minister of gali ke kutte aur kutti :P